Play with Advanced Maths written by Abhinay Sharma PDF in English is the leading book out there to learn Advanced Maths for all of those who are preparing for government jobs.
This book is the complete guide to advanced maths for students. The book has been written keeping in mind the needs of students and covers all the topics related to advanced mathematics.
Advanced Maths are next level maths topic which mainly contains Algebra, Mensuration, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Geometry, Time & Distance. It is a difficult and time-consuming concept when compared to Arithmetic Maths Problems.
It requires lot of dedication and Practice. You should focus on Advance Maths if you are willing to give it a try to SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, & other central government Job and IT Job Tests.
Abhinay Sharma’s “Play with Advanced Maths” Topics:
- Number System
- Algebra Theory
- Boat & Stream
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Circle Assignment
- Coordinate Geometry
- HCF & LCM
- Mixture & Aligation
- Pipe & Cistern
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Work
- Time Speed & Distance
How to Prepare for Advance Maths to Score high marks
Do not mug up the concept and theories. Understand the Basics of the Theorems and concepts. Without understanding the Basics, it is no use for Practice.
Practice the Previous year’s question papers. Because practicing more will fetch you more marks and save time. Practice till you reach the exam hall. If you stop practicing, then you have to start from the beginning. In Aptitude, Practising makes you Perfect and it will also save you Time.
Revise the Formulas & Concepts frequently. In Advanced Maths you will come up with more Formulas and Concepts. Try to revise those theorems in a particular interval of time.
Try to follow only One Advance Maths Book and finish it by putting a time table and revise it according to the schedule and complete the syllabus. Benefits of having Advanced Maths Book is that you will not go out of syllabus and you stick with the topics that are frequently asked in exams.
Buy Kiran’s “Competitive Mathematics” Bilingual by Abhinay Sharma (English Medium)
[2021 Latest Editon]
This book, “Competitive Mathematics” has been written by Abhinay Sharma for those students preparing for government jobs. The entire syllabus of this Book covers both Arithmetic & Advance Topics and is divided into 5 chapters. They are
CONCEPT OF NUMBERS
- Number System (संख्या पद्धति)
- Fraction and Recurring (भिन्न और आवर्ती)
- Simplification (सरलीकरण)
- Surds and Indices (घातांक एवं करणी)
- LCM and HCF (लघुत्तम समापवर्त्य एवं महत्तम समापवर्त्तक)
- Average (औसत)
- Sequence and Series (अनुक्रम एवं श्रेणी)
- Linear Equation (रेखीय समीकरण)
- Co-ordinate Geometry (निर्देशांक ज्यामिति)
- Quadratic Equation (द्विघाती समीकरण)
- Algebra (बीजगणित)
CONCEPT OF PERCENTAGE
- Percentage (प्रतिशतता)
- Profit and Loss (लाभ और हानि)
- Discount (बट्टा)
- Simple Interest (साधारण ब्याज)
- Compound Interest (चक्रवृद्धि ब्याज)
- S.I., C.I. and Installment (साधारण ब्याज, चक्रवृद्धि ब्याज और किस्त)
CONCEPT OF RATIO
- Ratio and Proportion (अनुपात एवं)
- Alligation & Mixture (मिश्रण)
- Problems on Age (उम्र संबंधी प्रश्न)
- Partnership (साझेदारी )
CONCEPT OF TIME
- Time and Work (समय और कार्य)
- Work and Wages (कार्य और मजदूरी)
- Pipe and Cistern (नल और हौज)
- Time and Distance (समय और दूरी)
- Part-A : Train (रेलगाड़ी) Part-B : Race (दौड़)
- Boat and Stream (नाव एवं धारा)
- Radian and Degree (रेडियन और डिग्री)
- Trigonometry (त्रिकोणमिति)
- Height and Distance (ऊँचाई और दूरी)
- Mensuration (क्षेत्रमिति)
- Prism and Pyramid (प्रिज्म एवं पिरामिड)
- Geometry (ज्यामिति)
- Polygon (बहुभुज)
|Book Name:||Kiran Competitive Mathematics Bilingual Arithmetic + Advance By Abhinay Sir | Bilingual|
|Edition:||2021 (Latest Edition)|
|No of Pages:||583 pages|
This Book is worth of every penny you spent. I will recommend you this Book compulsory for SSC Aspirants who are preparing for Combined Graduate Level(CGL), Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL), Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), GD(General Duty), CPO(Central Police Organisation), STENO, & other general competition.
[PDF]Abhinay Sharma’s Advance Maths- Download Links:
|1. Abhinay Algebra Theory||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|2. Abhinay Trigonometry||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|3. All in One Number System Notes||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|4. Average||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|5, Boats||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|6. Circle Assignment||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|7. Compound Interest||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|8. Coordinate Geometry||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|9. HCF & LCM Class Notes||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|10. Mixture & Aligation(Prelims-Mains)||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|11. Number System Class Notes||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|12. Partnership Practice Sheet||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|13. Percentage(Prelims-Mains)||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|14. Pipes and Cisterns||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|15. Profit and Loss(Prelims-Mains)||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|16. Profit & Loss Class Notes||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|17. Quadrilateral||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|18. Ratio and Proportion||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|19. Simple Interest||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|20. Time and Work(Prelims-Mains)||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|21. Time Speed & Distance||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|22. Work and Wages||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|23. Geometry Notes||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|24. Geometry Triangle||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|MOCK TEST 1||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|MOCK TEST 2||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|MOCK TEST 3||DOWNLOAD PDF|
Click Here to access All pdf files of Abhinay Sharma’s Class Notes in a single folder.
A great book to read:-
If you want to prepare for SSC CGL maths, and you don’t know which book to refer to for maths, then I will recommend you Play with Advanced Maths by Abhinay Sharma. This book is a good resource for preparing for the exam and getting good marks.
Key to success in math
- Prepare for the exam as per the syllabus. Different companies have different exam syllabi, so it’s important to read the requirements carefully.
- If you are weak in a certain area, make sure to focus on that specific area. If something is out of your comfort zone, try going outside your comfort zone and give it a try.
- To pass the aptitude tests, you must be prepared for questions that are relevant to your current position. You should have a broad knowledge of the job field before taking the tests.
- It’s a good idea to practice realistic online tests. This way it will be easier for you to perform well on tests that you take during the recruitment process.
ACE ADVANCED MATHS by ADDA247
Download Ace SSC Advanced Maths Book in English as well as in Hindi to understand the concepts in your mother tongue to prepare for SSC, Banking & other Competitive Exams.
|Book Name:||Ace SSC Advanced Maths|
|Language:||English & Hindi|
|No of Pages:||416 Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|File Size:||66 MB|
Similar Books for Advanced Maths
There are other popular Books to prepare for Advanced Maths for competitive exams. They are
- Advance Maths by Rakesh Yadav
- SSC Lakshya Advance Maths by Mohit Goyal
- Brahmaastra – Advanced Maths video Book
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh K. Verma
1. Advance Maths by Rakesh Yadav
|Book Name:||Rakesh Yadav Advanced Maths PDF|
|No of Pages:||650 pages|
|Publisher:||Raakesh Yadav Publications|
2. SSC Lakshya 200 Advance Maths by Mohit Goyal
|Book Name:||SSC Lakshya Advanced Maths|
|No of Pages:||738 pages|
3. Brahmaastra – Advanced Maths video Book
|Book Name:||Brahmaastra – Advanced Maths video Book|
|No of Pages:||624 pages|
4. Quantum CAT by Sarvesh K Verma Book
|Book Name:||Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT 2020|
|Author:||Sarvesh K. Verma|
|No of Pages:||1213 pages|
Useful Books for Competitive Exams::;:
Best Books for Competitive Exams [PDF]
Disclaimer: Pavithran.Net doesn’t aim to promote or condone piracy in any way. We do not own any of these books. We neither create nor scan this Book. The Images, Books & other Contents are copyrighted to their respective owners. We are providing PDFs of Books that are already available on the Internet, Websites, and Social Media like Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, etc. We highly encourage visitors to Buy the Original content from their Official Sites. If any way it violates the law or if anybody has Copyright issues/ having discrepancies over this post, Please Take our Contact Page to get in touch with us. We will reply as soon as we receive your Mails.
🙏We Need Your Support. Please Share the Link if it is helpful to your Cherished circle🙏
This a splendid article, I just gave this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact purchased me lunch because I found it for him :). So let me rephrase that: Thanks for the treat! But yeah Thankx for taking the time to talk about this, I feel strongly about it and enjoy learning more on this topic. If possible, as you become an expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more info? It is extremely helpful for me. Two thumbs for this article!
This website has got lots of extremely useful stuff on it! Thank you for helping me!
Wow! After all, I got a website from where I will be capable of genuinely getting useful information regarding my study and knowledge.