I am going to share with you all the best books for appearing in the civil service examination, “Ethics Integrity and Aptitude”. It is published by GK Publication’s latest edition, 2021. And if you like this book or any of its previous editions then please download it from our website below!
This book is updated and revised every year to make it the best resource for civil service aspirants. This edition covers all of the UPSC questions asked in previous years, along with new material on India’s recent NSAT (National Civil Services Aptitude Test).
- 27 chapters covering the entire content of the syllabus.
- 25 Case Studies in the separate Chapter.
- More than 50 case studies are featured in this article.
- There are recap questions and tutorials at the end of each chapter to test and practice what you’ve learned.
- Important Chapter titled ‘ethical and moral conundrums.
- Includes Section on political attitudes.
Subba Rao’s Ethics Book PDF
One of the most comprehensive and well-researched books. Covers topics from Paper IV with detail and analysis, as also as relevant examples. Past-year solved questions and previous year’s question papers are a great bonus. For those aspiring to join UPSC, this is a must-have!
Includes: Fully Solved Papers 2013-2020
|Book Name:||Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude for Civil Service Examinations|
|Authors:||G Subbarao & PN Roy Chaudhary|
|No of Pages:||832 Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|PDF Size:||11.1 MB|
- G Subba Rao Book is good, LEXICON must be mastered first and should usually be enough. However, it’s good to use this book if you want extra points (but don’t need to go deep into this book).
- I think this book is pretty good for people trying to get into civic and local government.
- This ethics book is one of the best I’ve come across and every UPSC aspirant should grab it as soon as possible.
- This book will help the reader to excel in competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IAS etc. The book has solved papers of previous years and chapters covering the entire syllabus for an all-round preparation. It also provides case studies to make the reader understand the nuances of various subjects.
- This book is extremely helpful for anyone wishing to pass the UPSC exam, as it not only analyzes previous years’ papers but also provides answers. It also includes details about ethical debates that will benefit your understanding of these aspects.