Download Arihant NEET Books in pdf for free to taste the success in NEET. You can get Arihant NEET books free of cost and also all the books are available for download with no hassle of waiting.
About Arihant NEET in 40 Days Crash Course Books
Biology – NEET in 40 Days
Topics Covered on NEET 2020 Biology in 40 Days!
The Living World, Plant Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Morphology of Flowering Plants, Anatomy of Flowering Plants Day, Structural Organisation in Animals, Cell: The Unit of Life, Biomolecules and Enzymes, Cell Cycle and Cell Division, Transport in Plants, Mineral Nutrition, Photosynthesis, Respiration in Plants, Plant Growth and Development, Digestion and Absorption, Breathing and Exchange of Gases, Body Fluids and Circulation, Excretory Products and Their Elimination, Movement and Locomotion, Neural Control and Chemical Coordination, Reproduction in Plants Animal Reproduction and Reproductive Health, Genetics Molecules Basis of Inheritance, Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology Principles and its Applications, Organisms and Ecosystem, Biodiversity It’s Conservation and Environmental Issues.
- Concepts are discussed in detail without unnecessary additions. Every material which is required for the National Eligibility Entrance Test is described as well and it also tries to keep the attention of students.
- There are a number of practice tests that help individuals become more familiar with the type of questions they will be faced with on their upcoming exam.
- Each day has two Exercises; Foundation Questions Exercise having Topically Arranged Questions & Progressive Question Exercise having higher Difficulty Level Questions.
- All of the objectives are included in the Daily Exercises (Single Choice Correct, Assertion & Reason, etc).
- Along with Daywise Exercises, there above also the Unit Tests & Full Length Mock Tests.
- At the end of the book, there are NEET Solved Papers 2019. We are sure that 40 Days Biology for NEET will give you a fast way to prepare for Biology without any other support or guidance.
|Book Name:||Biology NEET in 40 Days|
|No of Pages:||522 Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|PDF Size:||71.6 MB|
Physics – NEET in 40 Days
Topics Covered on NEET 2020 Physics in 40 Days!
Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Scalar and Vector, Laws of Motion Circular Motion, Work, Energy and Power, System of Particle and Rigid Body, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Properties of Matter, Transfer of Heat, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current, Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Ray Optics, Wave Optics, Matter Waves, Photoelectric Effect, Atoms and Nuclei, Radioactivity & Electronic Devices.
- The book 40 Days Physics for NEET is a guide that can help you achieve the above-mentioned thing.
- This book provides an easy and quick way to prepare for the NEET exam. No matter what level you’re at, it gives you everything you need to excel in the NEET Physics syllabus. It’s tailored to answer questions that are recent and tough, as well as considerate of your particular needs.
- The whole syllabus of Physics is divided into day-wise learning modules with clear, concise explanations of concepts and sufficient practice with solved and unsolved questions on that day.
- Every few days, we’ll add the Unit Test from the topics you’ve learned before. Then on the last three days, we’ll give you a Mock Test session where you complete three full-length Mock Tests with unlimited attempts to make sure you’re ready for your exam. It is not necessary that you start working with this book in 40 days just before the exam. This will only keep you in a good frame of mind and relaxed, vital for success at this level.
|Book Name:||Physics NEET in 40 Days|
|No of Pages:||456 Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|PDF Size:||54.6 MB|
Chemistry – NEET in 40 Days
Topics Covered on NEET 2020 Chemistry in 40 Days!
Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter ( Gaseous and Liquid State), Chemical Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, s-Block Elements, p-Block Elements (Group 13 & 14), Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, p-Block Elements (Groups 15 to 18), The d- and f- Block Elements, Coordination Compounds,
Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- The book provides a quick theory that covers all the points and equations one needs to know for this subject.
- I hope this book will help you get the much-needed education in order to be a productive member to cover the complete syllabus for NEET.
- Arihant Physics Book has Objective questions covering exam questions
- The book is designed to help students prepare for the NEET exam. This book has questions that are based on the latest syllabus and require the application of concepts. The course has 7 unit tests and 3 full-length mock exams.
|Book Name:||Chemistry NEET in 40 Days|
|No of Pages:||479 Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|PDF Size:||57.7 MB|
Useful Books for Competitive Exams:
✦ Download Adda24x7 Paid e-Books PDF
✦ Download All Arihant Publication Books PDF
✦ Download All Kiran Books PDF
✦ Download All History Books in PDF
✦ Download All General English Books PDF
✦ Download All Aptitude Books PDF
✦ Download All General Awareness Books PDF
✦ Download All Geography Books PDF
✦ Download All Economics Books PDF
✦ Download All Polity Books PDF
✦ Download All Banking Preparation Books PDF
✦ Download All SSC Preparation Books PDF
✦ Download All Disha Publication Books PDF
Best Books for Competitive Exams [PDF]
Disclaimer: Pavithran.Net doesn’t aim to promote or condone piracy in any way. We do not own any of these books. We neither create nor scan this Book. The Images, Books & other Contents are copyrighted to their respective owners. We are providing the PDF of Books that are already available on the Internet, Websites, and Social Media like Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, etc. We highly encourage visitors to Buy the Original content from their Official Sites. If any way it violates the law or anybody has Copyright issues/ having discrepancies over this post, Please Take our Contact Page to get in touch with us. We will reply as soon as we receive your Mails.
🙏We Need Your Support. Please Share the Link if it is helpful to your Cherished circle🙏