Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to power in-app and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets.
GooglePay Error U66-Know how to Solve this Error
One of my Friend ask me how to fix this Error U66 on GooglePay. I come straight to the point. When you pay money to someone, Payment is not processing and shows you Deregister the Account and one popup came like”For security reasons, we disable your Account to enable ” and you do the Procedure by sending otp to your number and you successful activate your Account. After finishing all this If you again try to pay to someone, the Same error exist and it will never solve.
Here is the Fix:
1. First Remove your Linked Bank Account from the GooglePay App
2. Log out GooglePay
3. Go to Settings and search for App setting or Default Apps, Application
4. Find GooglePay and clear Data.
5. Now Open your GooglePay and Signin using your Mobile Number
6. Add your Bank Account
7. Now Try to Pay. It will Surely works
Karthik M 522 posts 16 comments
I am a Blogger & Content writer since 2015. I have 6 years of experience in this Blogging Industry. I am glad to help you if you have any doubts regarding your Career prospects.