When it comes to studying inorganic chemistry, this book is the best. It has a nice approach and plenty of problems for you to solve. Personally, I used it to study for my Intensive competitive exam and cleared it with the help of this book.
OP Tandon Inorganic chemistry pdf has good practice for Inorganic Chemistry problems and a great approach to solve them. Plenty of Organic Chemistry problems are available in this book and personally, I used it for my Intensive competitive exam. It helped me a lot in my studies and clearing the exam.
This textbook is the best way to get up-to-date with inorganic chemistry. It contains 19 chapters of important topics. They are
- Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Acids and bases
- General principles of extraction
- Alkali metals
- Alkaline metals
- Elements of group IIIA
- Elements of group IVA
- Elements of group VIA
- Elements of group VIIA
- Elements of Group ZERO
- Transition elements – D block
- Coordination Compounds
- Volumetric analysis
- Qualitative analysis
- Environmental chemistry
- Practice Papers
Salient Features of this Book:-
- This book offers all the questions at the end of each chapter with explanations that are thorough. There are plenty of subjective questions as well, which is excellent for studying for tests.
- This book is intended for people preparing for JEE and advanced. The main topics covered in this book are chemical equations, formulae and numericals which you can use to prepare for your exams. For a lot of topics, we have included short explanations that you can read over quickly.
- This is a good book to use if the number of available hours is limited.
- The best book for JEE mains & advance. Very clear concepts. It satisfies the need of both fundamentals and applications. It is a must have if you want a better grip on inorganic chemistry.
Download Inorganic Chemistry by OP Tandon PDF
|Book Name:||A Textbook of Inorganic Chemistry|
|Author:||Dr. OP. Tandon|
|No of Pages:||997Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|PDF Size:||77 MB|
The book is currently available for purchase on Amazon, but if you are capable of buying the book, please consider doing so by clicking the above affiliate link.
Kota Handwritten Notes for Inorganic Chemistry – Raju Sharma
Kota Handwritten Inorganic Chemistry book covers the basics and other concepts in between. ‘A New Generation Book For JEE-MAIN & ADVANCE) & All Other Engineering Entrance Examinations’ has been written for the benefit of aspirants aspiring to join Indian Engineering Institutions.
Useful Books for Competitive Exams:
✦ Download Adda24x7 Paid e-Books PDF
✦ Download All Arihant Publication Books PDF
✦ Download All Kiran Books PDF
✦ Download All History Books in PDF
✦ Download All General English Books PDF
✦ Download All Aptitude Books PDF
✦ Download All General Awareness Books PDF
✦ Download All Geography Books PDF
✦ Download All Economics Books PDF
✦ Download All Polity Books PDF
✦ Download All Banking Preparation Books PDF
✦ Download All SSC Preparation Books PDF
✦ Download All Disha Publication Books PDF