You are in the right place to get “Rich Dad Poor Dad” in Tamil Book pdf Download free and buying guide.
Rich Dad Poor Dad Book was written by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter one of the best-selling personal finance books out there. Many people all around the world love it & get motivated. It advocates the importance of financial literacy & educate us about Financial independence and building wealth through investment in assets, Real estate investment, start and own businesses, as well as increase one’s financial intelligence (financial IQ) to improve one’s business and financial aptitude.
It is written in the style of a set of parables. The titular “Rich Dad” is his friend’s father who accumulated wealth due to entrepreneurship and savvy investment, while the “poor dad” is claimed to be Kiyosaki’s biological father who was highly educated and became superintendent of the Hawaii State Department of Education. He worked hard all his life but never obtained the Financial Security.
What Rich Dad Poor Dad is all About?
What the Wealthy teach their kinds about Money that the Poor and the Middle class don’t
- It is not your boss’s job to make you wealthy or secure. It’s her job to give you a paycheck…… nothing more.
- Making more money will not solve your problem if money management is your problem
- Money is a drug. it will push you around
- When Money works for you, every dollar is an employee. Each Dollar works to bring you even more dollars while you’re asleep.
-Passive Income: Interest, dividends, real estate income, royalties, residuals, annuities.
- Your Money can work for you or it most certainly will work for someone else
- “What to do do” versus “What do you own?”
-The key is “What investments do you own that will bring you passive income”
|Being Rich||Being Wealthy|
|Being Rich is about how much money you possess in a specific moment of time||Being Wealthy is about how much money you keep |
-how hard it works for you
-how much is left for future generations(who know what to do with it)
What is Asset & Liability?
Assets(own): Something that puts money in my Pockets
Eg: Stocks, bonds, notes, real estate, business, intellectual property, etc
Liabilities(Debt): Takes money from your Pockets
Eg:mortgage, car loan, credit cards, school loans, etc
The Reason that you are Not Rich:-
- Don’t take risk
- Study hard so you can find a good company to work for
The Reason that you are Rich:-
- Learn to manage risks
- Study hard so you can find a company to buy
10 Things You Must Sacrifice if you want to Be Rich Quickly
1. Sacrifice the shining objects like Latest phones, TV, shoes, or Car except it was very important for your existence or Business. My idea to become rich is to make it and invest most of it and manage anything that remains.
“Rich people buy luxuries lastRobert Kiyosaki
while poor people buy luxuries first”
2. Sacrifice the friendship with poor people
I am what I mean poor people here who have no money. But truly poor people are not ambitious, you won’t be ambitious. If you hang out with people who make excuses, you end up making excuses. If you hang out with people who expect the economy to better before he will be rich, you do the same. Let go of negative people.
3. Sacrifice the Social media & TV. Use Social media strictly for Business
4. Sacrifice some Sleep.
5. Sacrifice the blame game. Blaming other people for your situation makes you happy because you have to fill in after all it’s not your fault. The problem of this mindset is that it seems you think it is not your fault. You also think someone else will help you out maybe the Government, your parents or the economy. I am sorry, Nobody is going to help you to become rich. If you want to be rich you must sacrifice the pleasure you are getting from blaming other people. You take 100% responsibility for your Life.
6. Sacrifice your fear of losing. If you want to be rich you are crazy enough to let go of your fear of failure. The Truth is whether you step out or not, you fail. Because Failure is part of life.
7. Sacrifice your impatience. “You cannot have a baby next month by impregnating 9 women today”.
8. Give up your Low self-esteem. The evidence you can achieve something is the fact that many people who are born in similar situations as you have achieved such a thing.
9. Give up your hatred for books. The only teachers you can depend on for your financial freedom are those who have made good money. You need a miracle to be rich if you don’t read Financial Books written by people who have become rich.
10. Give up an easy life. In all the Dream of an easy life is a myth. Life isn’t easy and it is not going to be. I am sorry to give up the hope for an easy life, give up the expectation that sure be rich easily. Be willing to pay the price or you won’t get rich.
Rich Dad Poor Dad in Tamil PDF
This is the Tamil translation of Rich Dad Poor Dad in tamil pdf – One of the Leading Sellers in the USA and other parts of the World about Business. This book teaches you to think like the rich, and explains how money works – giving you the secrets about money that rich teach their children. By reading this book you’ll better understand the power that your thinking can have on your life. If you are looking for financial freedom, then Rich Dad Poor Dad is a great place to start your learning process and get into the Business with a high success rate.
Paperback: 248 pages
Publisher: Manjul Publishing House; 2018 edition (8 December 2013)
Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
My Personal Review about this Book:-
When I have studied this book I am working as an engineer with less salary, After completing this book I was decided to quit my job and started a business, It will make a major impact with You, Everyone must read this book, Don’t miss it. And even I have sent this book to my friends & colleagues.
PDF REVIEW IN TAMIL:
Download Rich Dad and Poor Dad Book in English PDF
Click the below button to download this Bestselling Book about making money and lead a pleasant life.
PDF REVIEW IN ENGLISH:
|POOR DAD||RICH DAD|
|Money is the root of all evil|
Read well, go to a good job and secure a good job
Play safe when it comes to money
Government is taking more Tax from me instead of Rich people
House is the biggest asset
|Lack of Money is the root of all evil|
Money is power,Even you need money to help others
They don’t go after Job security
House is the Liability
Skills are more important than Money
They make Money work for them
Why you should Buy this Book?
This Book Rich Dad Poor dad is much way better than you thought. If you think you know everything, then after reading this book you started feeling that you actually don’t know not even 1% that this book told. To experience the Book buy it and read it as soon as possible if you have a thought to start the Business.
Facts in Rich Dad Poor Dad Book
- 90% of working people spend their time to make others rich
- Turn your Hobby into a Business. If your business is developing well, you can convert it into a Full-time Job
- Do What you Love, Love what you do
- The Passion, desire give you the strength to overcome all the struggles
- Don’t invest the secondary income in luxuries. Rich saves luxuries for last, Poor work towards luxuries. Luxuries are the reward for Good investments
History of Taxes:
- At first, there are no taxes
- Tax is collected only during the war times
- Only rich are taxed
- Later to promote equality, Taxes are levied on everyone
- Rich played smartly and escaped from Taxes
- Middle class & Poor people are still paying more taxes
Useful Books for Competitive Exams:
✦ Download Adda24x7 Paid e-Books PDF
✦ Download All Arihant Publication Books PDF
✦ Download All Kiran Books PDF
✦ Download All History Books in PDF
✦ Download All General English Books PDF
✦ Download All Aptitude Books PDF
✦ Download All General Awareness Books PDF
✦ Download All Geography Books PDF
✦ Download All Economics Books PDF
✦ Download All Polity Books PDF
✦ Download All Banking Preparation Books PDF
✦ Download All SSC Preparation Books PDF
✦ Download All Disha Publication Books PDF
Follow these Points to Ensure Success:-Believe in yourself, Cultivating a success mindset, Overcoming procrastination, Hard work, Not making excuses, Perseverance.
Stay away from Negative people.They have a Problem for every Solution –Albert Einstein
My Dear Aspirants, Success doesn’t come to you, you’ve to chase it and grab it. Do Study well and achieve your Dreams. Imagine with all your mind. Believe with all your heart. Achieve with all your might.
Best Books for Competitive Exams [PDF]
Disclaimer: Pavithran.Net doesn’t aim to promote or condone piracy in any way. We do not own any of these books. We neither create nor scan this Book. The Images, Books & other Contents are copyrighted to their respective owners. We are providing PDFs of Books that are already available on the Internet, Websites, and Social Media like Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, etc. We highly encourage visitors to Buy the Original content from their Official Sites. If any way it violates the law or if anybody has Copyright issues/ having discrepancies over this post, Please Take our Contact Page to get in touch with us. We will reply as soon as we receive your Mails.
🙏We Need Your Support. Please Share the Link if it is helpful to your Cherished circle🙏