The Constitution of India, Bare Act with Short Notes by Dr. P. K. Agrawal is an essential guide for those preparing to take the Civil Service Exams. This book provides an in-depth and comprehensive understanding of the Constitution of India and incorporates notes to help readers understand and remember the details. It covers all the important elements of the constitution, including the Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy, and the powers of the President, Parliament, and the Supreme Court of India. This book is an invaluable resource for those who wish to gain a thorough understanding of the Indian Constitution and to excel in the Civil Service Exams.
The Constitution of India, Bare Act with Short Notes PDF
The newly released version of ‘The Constitution of India, Bare Act with Short Notes’ is useful for both prospective test takers and the general public. It is an ideal reference guide for those studying for exams such as the Civil Services Examination.
|Book Name:||The Constitution of India Bare Act|
|Author/Publisher:||Dr. P.K. Agrawal|
|No of Pages:||304 Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|PDF Size:||10.4 MB|
Inside the Book:
|Part I||The Union and its territory||Art. 1 to 4|
|Part II||Citizenship||Art. 5 to 11|
|Part III||Fundamental Rights||Art. 12 to 35|
|Part IV||Directive Principles||Art. 36 to 51|
|Part IVA||Fundamental Duties||Art. 51A|
|Part V||The Union||Art. 52 to 151|
|Part VI||The States||Art. 152 to 237|
|Part VII||Repealed by Const. (7th Amendment) Act, 1956|
|Part VIII||The Union Territories||Art. 239 to 242|
|Part IX||The Panchayats||Art. 243 to 243O|
|Part IXA||The Municipalities||Art. 243P to 243ZG|
|Part IXB||Co-operative Societies||Art. 243H to 243ZT|
|Part X||The Scheduled and Tribal Areas||Art. 244 to 244A|
|Part XI||Relations between the Union and the States||Art. 245 to 263|
|Part XII||Finance, Property, Contracts and Suits||Art. 264 to 300A|
|Part XIII||Trade, Commerce and Intercourse within the Territory of India||Art. 301 to 307|
|Part XIV||Services under the Union and the States||Art. 308 to 323|
|Part XIVA||Tribunals||Art. 323A to 323B|
|Part XV||Elections||Art. 324 to 329A|
|Part XVI||Special provisions relation to certain classes||Art. 330 to 342|
|Part XVII||Official Language||Art. 343 to 351|
|Part XVIII||Emergency Provisions||Art. 352 to 360|
|Part XIX||Miscellaneous||Art. 361 to 367|
|Part XX||Amendment of the Constitution||Art. 368|
|Part XXI||Temporary, Transitional and Special Provisions||Art. 369 to 392|
|Part XXII||Short title, commencement, authoritative text in Hindi and repeals||Art. 393 to 395|
Highligts of the Book:
- The book is divided into twenty two sections, with three hundred and ninety five articles, twelve schedules, and additional sections for appendices and an index.
- It contains brief notes on constitutional provisions for Panchayats, Municipalities, District Planning, Official Language, Fundamental Duties, GST, and any amendments made to the Constitution.
- It includes the recent Amendment related to the state of Jammu and Kashmir. In addition, there are references to important and leading cases of the Supreme Court to provide a more comprehensive understanding.
- The book also contains the most recent rulings of the Apex Court of India on important subjects, including the amendment to Articles 370 and 35-A.
- It provides insight into the structure of politics in India, and is useful for students, legal professionals, the political and administrative elite, and the citizens of India.
Other India Polity Books PDF:
Useful Books for Competitive Exams::;:
Best Books for Competitive Exams [PDF]
Disclaimer: Pavithran.Net doesn’t aim to promote or condone piracy in any way. We do not own any of these books. We neither create nor scan this Book. The Images, Books & other Contents are copyrighted to their respective owners. We are providing PDFs of Books that are already available on the Internet, Websites, and Social Media like Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, etc. We highly encourage visitors to Buy the Original content from their Official Sites. If any way it violates the law or if anybody has Copyright issues/ having discrepancies over this post, Please Take our Contact Page to get in touch with us. We will reply as soon as we receive your Mails.
🙏We Need Your Support. Please Share the Link if it is helpful to your Cherished circle🙏