Download the most anticipated UPSC Book of the decade “26 Years UPSC IAS/ IPS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers 1 & 2 (1995 – 2020) 11th Edition” in Pdf to crack the exam in the first attempt.
I am delighted to welcome you to my blog!
The UPSC Prelims exam is the most competitive exam in India. The exam is conducted twice a year and is a gateway to the IAS/IPS. This is the book for those who are preparing for the exams. This is the 11th edition of the book and it contains solved papers from 1995 to 2020.
It contains all the information about UPSC Prelims and also contains a bookmark that will help you to find the right page quickly.
Disha 26 Years Solved Papers 1 & 2 PDF
The Disha’s 26 Years UPSC IAS/ IPS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers 1 & 2 (1995 – 2020) 11th Edition Book in PDF is a collection of all the solved papers of both Civil Services and IPS written question papers from 1995 to 2020. It is an essential tool for the aspirants who want to prepare for the Civil Services and IPS preliminary exams.
- Analytical Approach to crack UPSC
- Analysis of CSAT 2013-2020 Paper 1 & 2
- 100% Authentic and Detailed Solutions
- 4440+ Questions divided into 52 topics
- Cut-off for last 7 Years Prelims & Mains
- How to Attempt IAS Mains Questions?
- How to Write Essays for Mains?
About Author: Mrunal Patel
Mrunal Patel has been studying and teaching UPSC Civil Services Exam coaching for over a decade. He is one of the most popular teachers among IAS aspirants, due to his expertise in Economics. His book on UPSC Prelims is currently ranked in the Top 100 Best Sellers on Amazon.
|Book Name:||26 Years UPSC IAS/ IPS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers 1 & 2 (1995 – 2020)|
|Edition:||11th Edition (Latest Edition)|
|No of Pages:||605 Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|PDF Size:||35 MB|
Get the Precious Book for your UPSC preparation and go ahead in the race to achieve success in the upcoming IAS exams.
24 Years UPSC IAS/ IPS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers 1 & 2 (1995-2018): Download the Previous 9th edition Disha Book PDF for free and is a very much needed book for beginners UPSC aspirants to prepare for the exams.
- This is not a book of solved papers, but a collection of solved problems from the previous years, with answers too. This makes it easier for you to read and analyse problems that you come across in practice.
- The questions have been given topic-wise. This saves you some time and gives you a higher chance of placing well on the test.
- The solutions to all of the problems are at the end of the chapter. So if you want to test your knowledge, you can try to solve them and then check the answers at the end of that particular chapter.
- Topic-wise essay papers have been provided for the years 1993-2020. This is a nice bonus for you!
- The chapter on planning for CSE is excellent and it really helps the beginner in building a strategy.
- The answers are very reliable. In fact, almost all of the answers are correct.
Useful Books for Competitive Exams:
✦ Download Adda24x7 Paid e-Books PDF
✦ Download All Arihant Publication Books PDF
✦ Download All Kiran Books PDF
✦ Download All History Books in PDF
✦ Download All General English Books PDF
✦ Download All Aptitude Books PDF
✦ Download All General Awareness Books PDF
✦ Download All Geography Books PDF
✦ Download All Economics Books PDF
✦ Download All Polity Books PDF
✦ Download All Banking Preparation Books PDF
✦ Download All SSC Preparation Books PDF
✦ Download All Disha Publication Books PDF
Best Books for Competitive Exams [PDF]
Disclaimer: Pavithran.Net doesn’t aim to promote or condone piracy in any way. We do not own any of these books. We neither create nor scan this Book. The Images, Books & other Contents are copyrighted to their respective owners. We are providing the PDF of Books that are already available on the Internet, Websites, and Social Media like Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, etc. We highly encourage visitors to Buy the Original content from their Official Sites. If any way it violates the law or anybody has Copyright issues/ having discrepancies over this post, Please Take our Contact Page to get in touch with us. We will reply as soon as we receive your Mails.
🙏We Need Your Support. Please Share the Link if it is helpful to your Cherished circle🙏