Download the most anticipated UPSC Book of the decade “28 Years UPSC IAS/ IPS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers 1 & 2 (1995 – 2022) 13th Edition” in Pdf to crack the exam in the first attempt.
I am delighted to welcome you to my blog!
The UPSC Prelims exam is the most competitive exam in India. The exam is conducted twice a year and is a gateway to the IAS/IPS. This is the book for those who are preparing for the exams. This is the 13th edition of the book and it contains solved papers from 1995 to 2022.
It contains all the information about UPSC Prelims and also contains a bookmark that will help you to find the right page quickly.
- Language: English
- Edition: March 2021
- Delivery Method: via e-mail
- Delivery Time: Instant
Disha 28 Years Solved Papers 1 & 2 PDF
The Disha’s 28 Years UPSC IAS/ IPS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers 1 & 2 (13th Edition) Book in PDF is a collection of all the solved papers of both Civil Services and IPS written question papers from 1995 to 2022. It is an essential tool for the aspirants who want to prepare for the Civil Services and IPS preliminary exams.
- Analytical Approach to crack UPSC
- Analysis of CSAT 2013-2022 Paper 1 & 2
- 100% Authentic and Detailed Solutions
- 4440+ Questions divided into 52 topics
- Cut-off for last 7 Years Prelims & Mains
- How to Attempt IAS Mains Questions?
- How to Write Essays for Mains?
About Author: Mrunal Patel
Mrunal Patel has been studying and teaching UPSC Civil Services Exam coaching for over a decade. He is one of the most popular teachers among IAS aspirants, due to his expertise in Economics. His book on UPSC Prelims is currently ranked in the Top 100 Best Sellers on Amazon.
|Book Name:||28 Years UPSC IAS/ IPS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers 1 & 2 (1995 – 2022)|
|Edition:||13th Edition (Latest Edition)|
|No of Pages:||605 Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|PDF Size:||35 MB|
- This is not a book of solved papers, but a collection of solved problems from the previous years, with answers too. This makes it easier for you to read and analyse problems that you come across in practice.
- The questions have been given topic-wise. This saves you some time and gives you a higher chance of placing well on the test.
- The solutions to all of the problems are at the end of the chapter. So if you want to test your knowledge, you can try to solve them and then check the answers at the end of that particular chapter.
- Topic-wise essay papers have been provided for the years 1993-2020. This is a nice bonus for you!
- The chapter on planning for CSE is excellent and it really helps the beginner in building a strategy.
- The answers are very reliable. In fact, almost all of the answers are correct.
Buy Disha's Cracking IAS Prelims GS 8 Volume EBooks @ 16₹ Only
Useful Books for Competitive Exams::;:
Best Books for Competitive Exams [PDF]
Disclaimer: Pavithran.Net doesn’t aim to promote or condone piracy in any way. We do not own any of these books. We neither create nor scan this Book. The Images, Books & other Contents are copyrighted to their respective owners. We are providing PDFs of Books that are already available on the Internet, Websites, and Social Media like Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, etc. We highly encourage visitors to Buy the Original content from their Official Sites. If any way it violates the law or if anybody has Copyright issues/ having discrepancies over this post, Please Take our Contact Page to get in touch with us. We will reply as soon as we receive your Mails.
🙏We Need Your Support. Please Share the Link if it is helpful to your Cherished circle🙏
This is very useful PDF. Thx
Wonderful blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Thanks!|
Good post! We will be linking to this particularly great post on our site. Keep up the great writing