“Know Your State Punjab” by Arihant is the best book to know about the State Punjab is available for Download in Pdf format and helpful to Punjab Public Service Commission. It is a comprehensive book which covers each and every topic in detail and give details of the state in a very easy way to understand. It is a must-have book for students, job seekers and all those who are passionate to learn about the State of Punjab.
If there is one state that many people are talking about these days, it is the state of Punjab. The land of milk and honey, and also the land of five rivers, it has inspired poets and writers for many generations now. But this isn’t just any book on the state of Punjab; this book takes you deep into understanding every little detail about the state. Know Your State Punjab is a compilation of information on the culture, history, geography, economy and infrastructure of the state.
About the State of Punjab
- Punjab is the land of five rivers – Beas, Ravi, Satluj, Chenab and URF.
- Home to the Sikh religion and has a long history dating back to the Mughal Empire.
- The state also has a rich history. The land of milk and honey.
- It was known as the greenest and most prosperous state during the time of the Mauryan Empire.
- Today, it isn’t just one of the most beautiful states in India but an important industrial and agricultural hub.
Created on: 1st November, 1966
Geographical Total Area: 50,362 Sq Km
Rural Area: 48,265 Sq Km (96%)
Urban Area: 2,097 Sq Km (4%)
Latitude: 29°30’N to 32°32’N
Longitude: 73°55’E to 76°50’E
International boundary: Pakistan
National Boundary: Haryana and Rajasthan in the South, Himachal in the East, Jammu and Kashmir in the North.
High Court: Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
Arihant’s Know Your State Punjab PDF
The Know Your State series is a unique initiative by Arihant Publications to promote awareness about the various states of India. The series comprises of books that provide comprehensive information about the history, geography, culture, economy, etc. of the respective states. The series is an excellent resource for students preparing for various competitive exams. The Know Your State Punjab book is a part of this series and provides detailed information about the state of Punjab.
The state of Punjab is unique in its own way. It has a culture and history which is unparalleled. This book on the State of Punjab has been written for aspirants who are preparing for the Public Service Commission (Punjab) exams. Applicants can use this book as a reference to know about the state, its history, culture, major cities, tourist spots, famous personalities from Punjab, etcetera. The book has been divided into various chapters so that readers can easily understand them.
|Book Name:||Know Your State Punjab|
|No of Pages:||385 Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|PDF Size:||16.8 MB|
View the First 40 pages of this Pdf from below to decide whether to buy it or not… I will assure you this Book will surely fetch you at least 3-5 marks in your upcoming State PSC exams.
Table of Content:
- Punjab: A Basic Information
- Ancient History of Punjab
- Medieval History of Punjab
- Modern History of Punjab
- Freedom Struggle in Punjab
- Geographical Features of Punjab
- Climate and Soils of Punjab
- Drainage System of Punjab
- Agriculture as Irrigation in Punjab
- Animal Husbandry in Punjab
- Forests of Punjab
- National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries in Punjab
- Mineral Resources of Punjab
- Industries of Punjab
- Energy Sector of Punjab
- Transport in Punjab
- Communication and Cinema in Punjab
- Formation of Punjab
- Administrative Setup of Punjab
- Punjab Judiciary
- Local Self-Government and Panchayati Raj in Punjab
- District Profile of Punjab
- Tourism in Punjab
- Language and Literature
- Folk, Art, Craft and Culture of Punjab
- Music and Dance of Punjab
- Fairs, Festivals and Cuisines of Punjab
- Sports in Punjab
- Awards and Honours of Punjab
- Education and Health in Punjab
- Caste and Tribes of Punjab
- Historical and Other Famous Personalities of Punjab
- Demographic Profile of Punjab
- Social Welfare Schemes of Punjab
- Current Affairs
Features of the Book:
- Has 1100+Multiple Choice Questions after every Chapter
- Also contains a section on the current affairs of the state
- Covers all basic knowledge of Punjab. Beginners should go for it
- Useful for those preparing for the Punjab Public Service Commission exams
- Provides detailed Information of the state, its history, culture, and economy
The Know Your State Punjab book by Arihant Publications is a comprehensive guide for anyone who wants to learn about the state of Punjab. The book covers a wide range of topics, from the history and culture of Punjab to its economy and politics. The book is an essential resource for anyone who wants to understand the state of Punjab and its people.
Daljit Singh Kohar & Madhumita Pattrea
This book is a comprehensive guide to the state of Punjab, covering its history, geography, economy, and people. It is an essential resource for anyone interested in the Punjab region, and is especially useful for those preparing for the Punjab Public Service Commission exams.
1). First of all, candidate have to study very well.
2). Read all Punjab Public Service Commission Previous Papers.
3). Give full concentration in your studies.
4). Make a proper timetable for studies.
5). Talk to your classmates, friends and seniors.
6). Take proper guidance.
7). Always follow your dreams.
8). Be confident.
9). Always do your best.
10). Always remain positive.
11). Always be honest.
Useful Books for Competitive Exams::;:
Best Books for Competitive Exams [PDF]
Disclaimer: Pavithran.Net doesn’t aim to promote or condone piracy in any way. We do not own any of these books. We neither create nor scan this Book. The Images, Books & other Contents are copyrighted to their respective owners. We are providing PDFs of Books that are already available on the Internet, Websites, and Social Media like Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, etc. We highly encourage visitors to Buy the Original content from their Official Sites. If any way it violates the law or if anybody has Copyright issues/ having discrepancies over this post, Please Take our Contact Page to get in touch with us. We will reply as soon as we receive your Mails.
🙏We Need Your Support. Please Share the Link if it is helpful to your Cherished circle🙏