Know your State West Bengal, Arihant’s Book on West Bengal Pdf is the most comprehensive and authoritative book on the state. This book is a must for aspirants of competitive exams, especially for West Bengal Public Service Commission exams. Download Arihant Know Your State West Bengal Book in Pdf for Free.
Know Your State West Bengal PDF
Arihant Know Your State West Bengal book is an authorized copy, designed for the students of class 10th and 12th and other equivalent examinations.
This is the most authentic and reliable book you’ll find anywhere. The content has been designed for this specific exam to help you score well in the exams. This is an extremely helpful companion for exams which will help you score high in your desired subject with ease.
The experts took on a new style of presenting content to make it more understandable. The old traditional methods are no longer as effective.
Competing for a position in West Bengal’s government sector requires extensive knowledge of the state. This publication (Know Your State West Bengal) has been created to assist students studying for West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBCS) and other state-level competitive exams in acquiring that knowledge. The book provides an in-depth study of West Bengal’s history, geography, politics, art, and culture, as well as state government welfare programmes and current events.
A detailed, chapter-by-chapter study will boost student results. Boxes, tables, maps, and figures are all utilised to make the presentation more comprehensible. Each chapter concludes with multiple-choice test questions to determine whether the students have mastered the material. West Bengal is dealt with in this text on a variety of topics. It includes the most up-to-date, accurate, and pertinent information.
For the past 15 years, the team of experts has been developing content and updates exclusively for Arihant Know Your State West Bengal Book that suits all types of students. This fruitful effort is now a key advantage for this book in terms of its quality and reliability. These textbooks are designed in such a way that they are updated with the latest facts, figures & recent developments of the State West Bengal.
|Book Name:||Know Your State West Bengal|
|No of Pages:||336 Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|PDF Size:||16.8 MB|
View the First 40 pages of this Pdf from below to decide whether to buy it or not… I will assure you this Book will surely fetch you at least 3-5 marks in your upcoming State PSC exams.
Table of Content:
- West Bengal: Basic Information
- Ancient History of West Bengal
- Medieval History of West Bengal
- Modern History and Popular Movements in West Bengal
- Geographical Features and Climate of West Bengal
- Climate and Soils of West Bengal
- Drainage System of West Bengal
- Natural Vegetation of West Bengal
- National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries
- Agriculture and Irrigation in West Bengal
- Animal Husbandry in West Bengal
- Industries of West Bengal
- Minerals and Energy Resources in West Bengal
- Transport System of West Bengal
- Communication in West Bengal
- Administrative Set-Up of West Bengal
- West Bengal Judiciary
- Local Self-Government in West Bengal
- District Profile of West Bengal
- Tourism in West Bengal
- Music and Dance of West Bengal
- Bengali Cinema
- Bengali Theatre
- Language and Literature of West Bengal
- Fairs and Festivals of West Bengal
- Education and Health in West Bengal
- Castes and Tribes of West Bengal
- Sports of West Bengal
- Awards and Honours of West Bengal
- Great Personalities of West Bengal
- Social & Welfare Schemes of West Bengal
- Demographic Profile of West Bengal
- Current Affairs
Basic Information of West Bengal
- Capital: Kolkata
- Created on: 15th August, 1947
- Geographical Area: 88,752 sq km
- Latitude of the state: 21°20’N to 27°32’N
- Longitude of the state: 85°50’E to 89°52′ E
- State Boundary (International): Bangladesh on the Eastern side, Bhutan in the North, Nepal in the West.
- General Boundary: Sikkim, Bhutan in the North, Assam, Bangladesh in the East, Nepal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha in the West and Bay of Bengal in the South
- Secretariat: Nabanna (Howrah)
- High Court: Calcutta High Court
West Bengal State Symbol
|State Animal :||Fishing Cat|
|State Bird :||White Throated Kingfishers|
|State Flower :||Night Flowering Jasmine|
|State Tree :||Chattim|
This book possesses:
- All events and topics related to West Bengal
- 31 chapters covering the syllabus
- Local history and tribes of West Bengal
- Current Affairs to provide assistance
- Useful for WBPSC and other state-level examinations
Ans: 23 districts
Ans: Raja Ram Mohan Roy
Ans: Night-flowering jasmine (Nyctanthes arbor-tristis)
Ans: Siraj ud-Daulah
This ‘Know Your State- West Bengal’ Book from Arihant is a comprehensive study guide to the state of West Bengal which covers its history, geography, economy, polity, art and culture, government and administration, center and state government welfare schemes, and current affairs. This Book Pdf will help you to familiarize yourself with the state of West Bengal so that you can improve your chances of becoming a successful candidate in the upcoming public service examinations.
Useful Books for Competitive Exams::;:
Best Books for Competitive Exams [PDF]
Disclaimer: Pavithran.Net doesn’t aim to promote or condone piracy in any way. We do not own any of these books. We neither create nor scan this Book. The Images, Books & other Contents are copyrighted to their respective owners. We are providing PDFs of Books that are already available on the Internet, Websites, and Social Media like Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, etc. We highly encourage visitors to Buy the Original content from their Official Sites. If any way it violates the law or if anybody has Copyright issues/ having discrepancies over this post, Please Take our Contact Page to get in touch with us. We will reply as soon as we receive your Mails.
🙏We Need Your Support. Please Share the Link if it is helpful to your Cherished circle🙏