The Indian state of Jharkhand is an important part of the country’s identity and culture. It is a land of many cultures, religions, and ethnicities, and it is home to some of the most beautiful and diverse landscapes. To understand the state better, Arihant has created a comprehensive guide to the knowledge and understanding of Jharkhand. The book, Know Your State: Jharkhand, is an informative and engaging guide to the state, its history, its geography, its people, and its culture. It is a must-have for anyone wanting to learn more about this fascinating region. The book is available for free download in PDF format, so readers can get an in-depth look at Jharkhand without breaking the bank. From its vast forests to its vibrant cities and its rich cultural heritage, the book helps readers explore the best of Jharkhand and is the perfect way to get to know the state.
Know Your State Jharkhand PDF
Arihant’s “Know Your State Jharkhand” PDF includes useful facts and figures about Jharkhand. With its easy-to-understand layout, this PDF is the perfect resource for anyone interested in learning more about this amazing state. So, what are you waiting for? Download your copy of “Know Your State Jharkhand” now and start exploring the wonders of Jharkhand!
This book (Know Your State Jharkhand) has been created to assist students who are taking part in the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) and other state-level competitive examinations by offering them essential general knowledge of Jharkhand. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) at the end of each chapter are included to assess the participants’ grasp of the subject matter in regards to the examination. The book is compiled with the most pertinent, reliable and current information on the various elements of Jharkhand.
|Book Name:||Know Your State Jharkhand|
|No of Pages:||368 Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|PDF Size:||16.2 MB|
View the First 40 pages of this Pdf from below to decide whether to buy it or not… I will assure you this Book will surely fetch you at least 3-5 marks in your upcoming State PSC exams.
Table of Content:
- Jharkhand: Basic Information,
- Ancient History of Jharkhand,
- Medieval History of Jharkhand,
- Modern History of Jharkhand,
- Tribal Revolts of Jharkhand,
- Freedom Movements in Jharkhand,
- Formation as a Separate State,
- Geographical Features of Jharkhand,
- Soil and Climate of Jharkhand,
- Rivers, Lakes, and Waterfalls of Jharkhand,
- Natural Vegetation of Jharkhand,
- National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries,
- Agriculture, Irrigation, and Animal Husbandry in Jharkhand,
- Industries in Jharkhand,
- Mineral Resources in Jharkhand,
- Energy Resources of Jharkhand,
- Transport and Communication in Jharkhand,
- District Profile of Jharkhand,
- Administrative Set-up of Jharkhand,
- Jharkhand Judiciary,
- Local Self-government in Jharkhand,
- Tourist Places in Jharkhand,
- Music, Dance and Drama of Jharkhand,
- Architecture, Paintings and Tribal Crafts of Jharkhand,
- Fairs and Festivals of Jharkhand,
- Language and Literature of Jharkhand,
- Education and Health of Jharkhand,
- Tribes of Jharkhand,
- Sports of Jharkhand,
- Awards and Honors of Jharkhand,
- Demographic Profile of Jharkhand,
- Social and Welfare Schemes of Jharkhand,
- Current Affairs
General Information of Jharkhand
- Formation of the state: 15th November ,2000
- Capital: Ranchi
- Sub-capital of the state: Dumka
- Rank of the state in terms of population in India: 14th
- Industrial capital of the state: Jamshedpur
- Rank of the state in terms of Area in India: 15th
- Latitude of the state: 21°59¢N to 25°18¢ N
- Longitude of the state: 83°20¢E to 87°57¢ E
- Boundaries of the state: Bihar in the North, Odisha in the South, West Bengal in the East, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh in the West
- Length of the state: 463 km East to West
- Breadth of the state: 380 km North to South
- State Language: Hindi
- Area of the state: 79,714 sq km
- Latitudinal line passing through state: Tropic of Cancer (Passes through Ranchi and Gumla)
- Lok Sabha Constituencies: 14 (ST-05, SC-01)
- Rajya Sabha seats: 6
- Largest Constituency of Lok Sabha: Singhbhum
- Smallest Constituency of Lok Sabha: Chatra
- Total District: 24
- Total Division: 5
State Symbols of Jharkhand
|State Animal:||Asiatic Elephant|
|State Bird:||Asian Koel|
Manohar Singh Munda & Rajesh Kumar Rajan
This book, “Know Your State Jharkhand” is created to serve as a guide for candidates who are preparing for these examinations. This book provides the most accurate, genuine, and up to date information on the various facets of Jharkhand.
➤ Have a clear understanding of the syllabus and exam pattern of the JPSC exams.
➤ Develop a smart and effective study plan.
➤ Constantly revise the important topics.
➤ Solve previous year papers and practice mock tests.
➤ Be aware of the current affairs and general knowledge.
➤ Develop a positive attitude and stay motivated throughout the preparation process.
Know Your State Jharkhand by Arihant is the ideal resource that provides valuable insight into the history, culture, and geography of Jharkhand. It also provides in-depth information on the state’s attractions, such as the vast national parks, ancient temples, and vibrant festivals. With the help of this pdf guide, you can easily plan an unforgettable tour of the state. Download the pdf now and get ready to explore the wonders of Jharkhand!
Useful Books for Competitive Exams::;:
Best Books for Competitive Exams [PDF]
Disclaimer: Pavithran.Net doesn’t aim to promote or condone piracy in any way. We do not own any of these books. We neither create nor scan this Book. The Images, Books & other Contents are copyrighted to their respective owners. We are providing PDFs of Books that are already available on the Internet, Websites, and Social Media like Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, etc. We highly encourage visitors to Buy the Original content from their Official Sites. If any way it violates the law or if anybody has Copyright issues/ having discrepancies over this post, Please Take our Contact Page to get in touch with us. We will reply as soon as we receive your Mails.
🙏We Need Your Support. Please Share the Link if it is helpful to your Cherished circle🙏