Are you looking for a book that can help you score well in your Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) recruitment examination? If yes, then Know Your State Himachal Pradesh by Arihant PDF is the perfect book for you. This book is easy to read and systematically organized. It is the perfect resource book to learn about Himachal Pradesh. It will help you score good marks in the examination and will also be a valuable resource for any other state government exams.
Himachal Pradesh is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. It is also one of the least explored states in the country. The state is home to some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. The Himachal Pradesh by Arihant PDF is a great resource for anyone looking to explore the state. The PDF provides detailed information on the history, culture, and geography of the state. It also includes information on the best time to visit and the top attractions in the state.
General Information About Himachal Pradesh
- Date of Establishment: 25th January, 1971
- Capital: Shimla
- Geographical Area: 55673 sq km
- Latitude: 30°º 22’40” N to 33°º 12’40”N
- Longitude: 75°º 45’55”E to 79°º 04’20”E
- Neighbouring States: Jammu and Kashmir on North, Punjab on West and South-West, Haryana on South and Uttarakhand on South-East
- Neighbouring Country: China on the East
- High Court: Himachal Pradesh High Court
- State Day: 15th May (Day of accession to India)
- Language Spoken: Hindi (Official Language), other languages namely Punjabi, Lahauli, Kinnauri, Sirmauri, Gojri, Bilaspuri, Pahari, Dogri and Kangri
Important Facts about Himachal Pradesh for UPSC
- Himachal Pradesh is home to a number of tourist attractions, such as the Himalayan mountains, the Dalai Lama’s residence in Dharamsala, and the popular hill station of Shimla.
- The state has a diverse range of climate, from the cold and snow-clad mountains of the north to the warm and sunny plains of the south.
- The state has a population of 6,856,509 (2011 census).
- The state has a literacy rate of 82.80%.
- The state has a per capita income of 33,078₹ (2011-12).
- The state has a GDP of ₹1,40,146 crore (2011-12).
State Symbols of Himachal Pradesh
|State Animal:||Snow Leopard|
|State Flower:||Pink Rhododendron|
Download Arihant’s Know Your State Himachal Pradesh PDF
If you are looking for a complete and updated guide on Himachal Pradesh for your upcoming exams, then Arihant’s “Know Your State Himachal Pradesh” is the book you need. This book covers all aspects of the state, from its history and culture to its economy and politics. The book is well-researched and provides detailed information that will help you understand the state better.
|Book Name:||Know Your State Himachal Pradesh|
|No of Pages:||369 Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|PDF Size:||20 MB|
View the First 40 pages of this Pdf from below to decide whether to buy it or not… I will assure you this Book will surely fetch you at least 3-5 marks in your upcoming State PSC exams.
Table of Content:
- Himachal Pradesh: A Basic Information
- Ancient History of Himachal Pradesh
- Medieval History of Himachal Pradesh
- Modern History of Himachal Pradesh
- Freedom Struggle in Himachal Pradesh
- Geographical Features of Himachal Pradesh
- Climate and Soils of Himachal Pradesh
- Drainage System of Himachal Pradesh
- Agriculture as Irrigation in Himachal Pradesh
- Animal Husbandry in Himachal Pradesh
- Forests of Himachal Pradesh
- National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries in Himachal Pradesh
- Mineral Resources of Himachal Pradesh
- Industries of Himachal Pradesh
- Energy Sector of Himachal Pradesh
- Transport in Himachal Pradesh
- Communication and Cinema in Himachal Pradesh
- Formation of Himachal Pradesh
- Administrative Setup of Himachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh Judiciary
- Local Self-Government and Panchayati Raj in Himachal Pradesh
- District Profile of Himachal Pradesh
- Tourism in Himachal Pradesh
- Language and Literature
- Folk, Art, Craft and Culture of Himachal Pradesh
- Music and Dance of Himachal Pradesh
- Fairs, Festivals and Cuisines of Himachal Pradesh
- Sports in Himachal Pradesh
- Awards and Honours of Himachal Pradesh
- Education and Health in Himachal Pradesh
- Caste and Tribes of Himachal Pradesh
- Historical and Other Famous Personalities of Himachal Pradesh
- Demographic Profile of Himachal Pradesh
- Social Welfare Schemes of Himachal Pradesh
- Current Affairs
Dinesh Thakur & Reena Kar
This book is a comprehensive guide to the state of Himachal Pradesh, covering its history, geography, economy, and people. It is an essential resource for anyone interested in the Himachal Pradesh region, and is especially useful for those preparing for the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission exams.
– Start preparing early and give yourself enough time to cover all the topics.
– Understand the syllabus and the exam pattern.
– Solve as many previous year papers as you can.
– Make a study plan and stick to it.
– Take mock tests and analyze your performance.
– Focus on your weak areas and work on them.
Ans: Beas River
Yashwant Singh Parmar
Useful Books for Competitive Exams::;:
Best Books for Competitive Exams [PDF]
Disclaimer: Pavithran.Net doesn’t aim to promote or condone piracy in any way. We do not own any of these books. We neither create nor scan this Book. The Images, Books & other Contents are copyrighted to their respective owners. We are providing PDFs of Books that are already available on the Internet, Websites, and Social Media like Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, etc. We highly encourage visitors to Buy the Original content from their Official Sites. If any way it violates the law or if anybody has Copyright issues/ having discrepancies over this post, Please Take our Contact Page to get in touch with us. We will reply as soon as we receive your Mails.
🙏We Need Your Support. Please Share the Link if it is helpful to your Cherished circle🙏