- Patanjali is pure honey which has a lower price and best in quality when compared to other Honey Brands available in the market
- This honey has served as a good anti-septic so It aids in the early healing of injuries. It is a good blood purifier.
- It is useful in treating cold, cough, and fever
- Patanjali Honey is very effective in reducing the bodyweight
- Honey mixed with water and vinegar was also used as a vermifuge
- Country of Origin: India
Patanjali Honey, 1kg
Uses of Honey in Reducing Bodyweight
- All you need to do is have a spoonful of honey before going to the bed at night. This technique makes use of our biology. The honey fuels our liver which in turn speeds up the fat-burning metabolism.
The study showed that the mechanism in the brain that caused the sugar craving could be shut down completely with this honey routine
- Honey is also known to have the power of suppressing the appetite.
- Drinking lukewarm water mixed with honey and freshly squeezed lemon juice in the morning can help you lose weight fast.
A study conducted on people with diabetes found that natural honey consumption led to a decrease in their body weight.
- Drinking Green tea can help reduce body weight. If you are adding honey to it further increases metabolism and accelerates weight loss.
- Honey has been used in traditional medicine for its potential antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. It can be applied for wound dressing also.
Nutritional Value of Honey:
|Energy||288 KCal/1229 KCal|
Is Patanjali Honey is Pure or Not?
No honey is pure in the market. In order to follow rules and other factors, Honey making Companies & Brands have to add some chemical ingredients to make it clean.
Nowadays, Synthetic Honey is adulterated with Natural honey. They are Invert Sugar, High Fructose corn syrup, Chinese rice syrup. You cannot find this type of adulterating in the old method. It can be found only by the Carbon Isotope test.
My advice is always to choose Brands rather than unknown brands or random Package. Because they actually have a longer expiry date. The longer the expiry date is, the better its quality.
Patanjali Honey VS Dabur Honey
I would always prefer Dabur Honey when compare to Pantanjali. Because Dabur is an old Brand and proved to be the Best in this Market. Patanjali is the upcoming yet established brand but I doubt with their composition. As most of the Consumers are not satisfied with Patanjali and they hit their vote for Dabur.
The expiry date of Patanjali Honey is 12 months. But for Dabur, it is 18 months. This proves that Dabur Honey is superior to Pantanjali Honey.
Adulteration in Honey!
Recently CSE says that honey sold by 13 major brands in India including Dabur has been found adulterated with sugar syrup.
What makes me shocking is that the samples of these brands were first tested at the Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF) at the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) in Gujarat and they passed the test. But, the same brand tested by NMR became failed.
This shows how the Business of adulteration is evolved as it can pass the tests conducted in India but failed in the NMR lab test.