Hi! Are you preparing for any competitive exams and searching for Arihant Magbook Indian Polity PDF? Then, this blog is for you. In this article, we will provide you with the Arihant Magbook Indian Polity in English in Pdf format. Indian Polity is one of the important topics in General Studies syllabus of various competitive exams like SSC, UPSC, Banking & other State PSC Exams. So, if you’re studying for any of these exams, it’s better to start revising from now onwards.
So here is a book on Indian Polity that covers essential topics in Indian Politics like Parliament, State Governments and Political Parties. This book is an excellent resource for aspirants of SSC, Bank, Interviews or any other competitive exams. It will also be useful for students preparing for Government services or management entrance exams. This Arihant Magbook on the Indian Polity is an insightful read covering all important points about the structure and functioning of Indian politics effectively. Moreover, this book has been written in a lucid style so that even first-time readers will find it interesting and engaging. The book has been divided into six chapters to make it easy to understand.
Arihant MagBook INDIAN POLITY 2022 PDF
Salient Features of this Book:
- It’s a 2-in-1 series that offers the advantages of both a magazine and a book
- The syllabus of Indian Polity & Governance is divided into 25 chapters
- Focuses on the topics and trends of questions asked in previous years, with an emphasis on multiple choice questions
- Locus Publishing offers a chapter-by-chapter breakdown of our materials and detailed explanations for the practice questions in the previous year of their tests
- More than 3000 questions for the revision of topics
- 5 Practice sets of 2 Previous Years solved Papers
An extremely useful resource for the aspirants, Magbook Indian Polity & Governance has been revised to provide a complete syllabus for the general studies portion of the UPSC and State PCS exams. Each chapter of the book covers all the subjects in a concise and note format, making it a valuable tool for the students. Attention is given to the subjects and trends in previous civil services exams as well as questions, whereas the theory is given minimal consideration. To help students with easy memorization and rapid revision, subject-specific information is provided on previous civil services exams. Lastly, chapter-specific practice problems are also cited.
This Magbook of Indian polity and governance is a must for civil services (pre) examinations, PCSs, and other competitive exams, as it covers syllabus material as well as thousands of MCQs from previous tests.
Table of Content:
- Constitutional Development,
- Salient Features of the Indian Constitution,
- The Preamble,
- The Union and Its Territory,
- Fundamental Rights,
- Directive Principles of State Policy,
- Union Executive,
- The Judiciary,
- State Government,
- center-state Relations,
- Politician Parties and Pressure Groups,
- Public Service Commissions,
- Official Languages,
- Emergency Provinces,
- Schedule and Tribal Areas,
- Local Government,
- Constitutional & Statutory Institutions,
- Public Policy in India,
- Rights Issues in India,
- Amendment of the Constitution,
- Constitutional Provisions Regarding UTs,
- States and Special Status and Tribunal,
Practice Sets (1-5),
Previous Years’ Solved Papers Set 1,
Previous Years’ Solved Papers Set 2
The Arihant Magbook Polity Covers Important Facts from NCERT Books (Class 6-12) has been designed to help students keep up with their studies and remain on top of their class by providing them with the necessary information in a concise manner. The book covers necessary facts from these books that are relevant to the school curriculum and would be useful as quick revision tools.
Get ahead of the competition with a comprehensive understanding of Indian Polity. Don't let inadequate study materials hinder your success. Purchase the "Indian Polity by Laxmikanth" PDF today and pave your way towards acing any competitive exam!
- Edition: 6th (Old Edition)
- No of Pages: 1533 pages
- PDF Size: 6.10 MB
- Quality: Original