Download The Lexicon for Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude fully revised 2021 Edition published by Chronicle in Pdf for free. Make use of this book and crack the GS-4 in the UPSC Exams.
The problem with ethics is that the concepts and theories can be hard to understand. The Lexicon Ethics Book offers a solution. The book is written in a way that is easy to understand and is also very comprehensive.
An Intro about Lexicon Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude Book:-
The Lexicon for Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude is the perfect companion to help you solve your GS Paper IV case study questions more easily. This book also provides the literal and application meaning of words that are subtly different but explicitly related. Whether you’re preparing for your GS paper or just need some motivation to read, this book is worth your time.
This book is your ticket to success. It includes all the topics of the UPSC GS 4 Paper. It is not the only book you need, but it is the most important book for GS4 study. For UPSC CSE aspirants, this book is a must-have. Go for it !! Have it on your computer in Pdf format. And most important Read it. ! It is worth the time and money.
Table of Content:-
- Ethics and Human Interface
- Aptitude and Foundational Values for Civil Service
- Emotional Intelligence
- Contributions of Moral Thinkers & Philosophers from India & World
- Public/Civil service values and Ethics in Public Administration
- Probity in Governance
- Case Studies
- 2020 GS Paper-4 with Solution
Lexicon Ethics Integrity and Aptitude 2021 Edition
Lexicon Ethics Book is the perfect book for anybody who’s looking to pass the UPSC GS4 exam. The glossary on terms related to Ethics is a very helpful feature in this book, and it’s exactly according to the UPSC syllabus. It covers the entire scope of GS4, from Quotes to General Ethics. It also includes an exhaustive glossary of terms pertinent to ethics, making it all the more useful to students.
|Book Name:||The Lexicon for Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude|
|No of Pages:||583 Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|PDF Size:||23 MB|
Pros of this Book:-
- This Book is a comprehensive guide for students studying for CSE mains GS4 paper and is highly recommended.
- The book is not only extremely well written and extremely simple to read, but includes a full range of case studies and fulfills the requirements for UPSC syllabus on its own. It also includes all the extras that would interest people other than those looking to get into the Indian Civil Services.
- This book will help you study for UPSC GS4 exam. Get this book to review the important areas of the subject for this examination.
- This book will help you understand the concepts. Moreover, situational analysis actually gives a clear picture of how to solve problems.
- Lexicon for Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude For IAS (General Studies) is a much better book on ethics than that by DK Balaji for GS-IV (UPSC-CSE)
Other Ethics Books in PDF:-
Useful Books for Competitive Exams:
✦ Download Adda24x7 Paid e-Books PDF
✦ Download All Arihant Publication Books PDF
✦ Download All Kiran Books PDF
✦ Download All History Books in PDF
✦ Download All General English Books PDF
✦ Download All Aptitude Books PDF
✦ Download All General Awareness Books PDF
✦ Download All Geography Books PDF
✦ Download All Economics Books PDF
✦ Download All Polity Books PDF
✦ Download All Banking Preparation Books PDF
✦ Download All SSC Preparation Books PDF
✦ Download All Disha Publication Books PDF
Best Books for Competitive Exams [PDF]
Disclaimer: Pavithran.Net doesn’t aim to promote or condone piracy in any way. We do not own any of these books. We neither create nor scan this Book. The Images, Books & other Contents are copyrighted to their respective owners. We are providing the PDF of Books that are already available on the Internet, Websites, and Social Media like Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, etc. We highly encourage visitors to Buy the Original content from their Official Sites. If any way it violates the law or anybody has Copyright issues/ having discrepancies over this post, Please Take our Contact Page to get in touch with us. We will reply as soon as we receive your Mails.
🙏We Need Your Support. Please Share the Link if it is helpful to your Cherished circle🙏