Mastering Modern World History is for school and college students taking courses in Modern World History and for undergraduates in History and International Relations. It is a complete, self-contained, lively and highly readable course, suitable for individual study or classroom use. The general reader who wishes to find out how the world got into its present state will also find the book useful.
- A survey of international relations and war from 1900 to 2012.
- Europe and its history – the rise and fall of fascism and communism.
- International affairs of the major superpowers – the USA, Russia/USSR, and China.
- International conflict -The Holocaust, 9/11 and the fall of Saddam Hussein.
- Decolonization and subsequent events in Africa, and the rise of political Islam.
- Global problems – climate change, economic crises, the population ‘explosion’.
- Mention of disagreements and controversies among historians, as well as new interpretations and discoveries.
Mastering Modern World History – Norman Lowe
For Civil Services Examination
Norman Lowe’s bestselling book, “Mastering World History by Norman Lowe,” is an invaluable resource for anyone preparing for UPSC Prelims and Mains exams, as well as other competitive exams. With its comprehensive coverage and insightful analysis, this book offers a deep understanding of world history that goes beyond mere exam preparation.
|Book Name:||Mastering Modern World History|
|No of Pages:||713 Pages|
|File Type:||PDF (Downloadable)|
|PDF Size:||21 MB|
Inside the Book:
Key Features of this Book:
Useful Books for Competitive Exams::;:
Best Books for Competitive Exams [PDF]
Disclaimer: Pavithran.Net doesn’t aim to promote or condone piracy in any way. We do not own any of these books. We neither create nor scan this Book. The Images, Books & other Contents are copyrighted to their respective owners. We are providing PDFs of Books that are already available on the Internet, Websites, and Social Media like Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, etc. We highly encourage visitors to Buy the Original content from their Official Sites. If any way it violates the law or if anybody has Copyright issues/ having discrepancies over this post, Please Take our Contact Page to get in touch with us. We will reply as soon as we receive your Mails.
We Need Your Support. Please Share the Link if it is helpful to your Cherished circle