Every Aspirant must download Descriptive English Book by Adda247 in pdf so they can gear up for exams such as Banking & Insurance, SSC and other competitive exams.
Objectives & Aim:-
The objective of the Descriptive Writing Book by Adda247/Bankersadda is to equip candidates with the knowledge they need to achieve success in the personal interview. With tips and solved examples of frequently asked questions, this book is not only a must-read for exam preparation, but also encourages students to be prepared for the toughest questions.
The purpose of this book is to provide the student with techniques for tackling descriptive papers. This will provide them with strategies that can help boost their competitive exam results.
The book is designed in four sections, which cover Essay Writing, Letter Writing and Precis Writing. There are also exercises to help you consolidate what you’ve learned through questions that test your knowledge.
Authors: The team of ADDA247 was instrumental in making this book. Gopal Anand, Prashant Pandey, Swati Gupta and Sakshi Singh are mentioned here for their important contributions.
Adda24x7 “DESCRIPTIVE WRITING BOOK” PDF
Bankersadda is One of the most famous and Successful Online Study coaching Websites for Banking, SSC, RRB, etc. They Provide some exclusive e-Books like Current Affairs, Well-compiled Subject Books, etc to buy from their store Adda247 at Low prices. Here we Bought those Online Materials and e-Books and Provide you Free to download. All courtesy to Bankersadda.com, sscadda.com, Adda247 Team.
This Book is for Banking Aspirants. But SSC & RRB Aspirants too can download and Study as Syllabus is almost the same for Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness Topics.
In this book, you will be given Detailed Knowledge on how to write Essay, Letter & Precis with example topics and guides to help you in this section to get placed in SSC CGL, CHSL, SBI, IBPS, RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, etc.
- Name: Banking Awareness e-Book
- Published By: Bankersadda.com, Adda247
- Useful for Exams: Banking(IBPS, RRB PO- Clerk, SBI), RBI Grade-B & Other Govt Competitive Exams
- Format: PDF
- File Size: 26 MB
- This book is an all-in-one package that includes an essay letter with tons of tutorials on the latest topics in the industry. It also teaches you about previous year’s banking exams. I would suggest getting this book for an extra advantage when writing your descriptive paper in the upcoming Exams.
- Contains more than Ninety solved examples for essays, letters and precis.
- Covering current events, environmental issues, social trends and much more) is all about the “Essays” that are making headlines in these areas.
- It is such a wonderful book on descriptive writing. Perfect for SSC and Banking exams too. I found exactly what I had been looking for in there.
- e-book is designed in such a way so that it’s easy to understand and can be used by anyone.
- Chapters in this book are arranged in a logical order which will help you to learn the basics of each subject and then move on to more difficult topics.
- It will give you a comprehensive overview of the best practices followed by the top-notch schools around the world, as well as a list of resources for cutting-edge teaching methods and techniques.
Few Cons of this Book:-
- The essays in the book are not the best, but they’re good. The writing style could have been improved, and it might be too simple for competitive exam preparation. However, it will provide a very basic overview of letter-writing and essay-writing.
- This book is not as relevant as it used to be and should be replaced with a new one which covers the latest trends.
Table of Content:-
CHAPTER – 1 LETTER WRITING
- What is a Formal Letter?
- What is an informal letter?
- Formal Letter Writing
- Letter to Editor
- Complaint Letter
- Grievance Redressal Letter
- Formal Invitation
- Letter to Manager for Account Transfer
- Enquiry Letter
- Formal Request Letter
- Informal Letter Writing
- Personal Letter/ Expression of Concern
- Condolence Letter
- Informal Invitation
- Letter of Congratulations
- Thank You Letter/ Gratitude Expression
- Informal Request
- Practice Exercise
CHAPTER – 2 ESSAY WRITING
- USEFUL WRITING AIDS
- Finishing Touches
- Essay Writing Example
- GIFT CITY
- WannaCry Ransomware Attack
- Naxalism in India
- Farmers‘ Suicide in India
- Sexual Harassment
- Caste Based Reservation in India
- Corruption in India
- Global Warming
- Climate Catastrophe
- ISRO Attained New Heights
- Electronic Voting Machines
- Social Media
- Impact of Technology in Banking Sector
- Paid News
- Baahubali brings uprising of Tollywood
- Indo-Pak Relations
- The Rise and Fall of AAP
- Important Points on some Expected Essay Writing Topics
- Employee Retention
- FDI in India
- Merger of Banks in India
- Insurance Penetration
- Financial Inclusion in India
- Expected Essay Writing Topics Based on Current Affairs
CHAPTER -3 PRECIS WRITING
- WRITING PROCESS
- Précis Writing Examples
- Passage on schism
- Passage on rivers
- Passage on Black Money
Download 35+ Paid Adda247 Books useful for Banking|SSC|RRB
Here we provide 35+ paid eBooks of Adda247/Bankersadda at a cheap price. To get success in the exams, you need good study materials. Bankersadda Paid Books are excellent and stuffed with the latest Questions solved. So, you should get 35+ e-Books from Adda247 here for absolutely free only from the below link.
If you have any issues or doubts, please mail us or just fill out the contact form. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Banking Related Paid e-Books from Adda247 for Free
Ace Series Paid Books from Adda247 for Free
Useful Books for Competitive Exams::;:
Follow these Points to Ensure Success:-Believe in yourself, Cultivating a success mindset, Overcoming procrastination, Hard work, Not making excuses, Perseverance.
There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
My Dear Aspirants, Success doesn’t come to you, you’ve got to go to it. Do Study well and achieve your Dreams.
Best Books for Competitive Exams [PDF]
Disclaimer: Pavithran.Net doesn’t aim to promote or condone piracy in any way. We do not own any of these books. We neither create nor scan this Book. The Images, Books & other Contents are copyrighted to their respective owners. We are providing PDFs of Books that are already available on the Internet, Websites, and Social Media like Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, etc. We highly encourage visitors to Buy the Original content from their Official Sites. If any way it violates the law or if anybody has Copyright issues/ having discrepancies over this post, Please Take our Contact Page to get in touch with us. We will reply as soon as we receive your Mails.
🙏We Need Your Support. Please Share the Link if it is helpful to your Cherished circle🙏